Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free Fridayz

I just got done painting a piece for Fecal Face's Free Fridayz. Every week they do a contest where you illustrate whatever theme they think up, and submit your illustration. They then put it up on their site and people vote for the illustration they like the most. You win a prize, but you don't know what the prize is until the winner is chosen. Pretty cool concept, plus they always have cool themes. This is my first time doing it, so I'll just be hyped to see if it actually gets on their site. Here is the piece I submitted:
The theme this week was, Movin' on Up. I did this on coffee stained paper, with acrylic. Pretty fun to paint on. I am hyped on how this came out. I actually think I am going to try and get prints made up of this one. So go vote on Fecal Face for me! Just look for "Free Fridayz".

1 comment:

  1. Coffee stained papers are the best. Sick piece.

    ReplyDelete