Monday, February 21, 2011

Brain Freeze

I know I haven't really updated in awhile, which is why I am trying to make it up right now. Got some odd sketches to share, and a piece I did awhile back and had posted on my old blog.
These are done on coffee stained paper with brush pen and acrylic. Just some randomness I did bored the other night.
This painting here I completed last month. This is done on a broken piece of a drawer, painted with acrylic and coated with a high gloss finish. The dimensions are 13.5x16 inches. So put those tax returns to use and own some original art. Sold!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Whitney
    Sorry if you already got a comment from me, I'm not sure if the first one got through.
    Trying to find out if we can see more of your work, its great! We're a London based screen printing company called POW....www.picturesonwalls.com

    Be good to hear from you
    Dora (dora@picturesonwalls.com)

    ReplyDelete